Monday, January 2, 2012

Free Ebooks

Lately, with time at hand, I have done some intensive Internet surfing. For example, my entry into the pay-per-click industry has shown me some very interesting websites. In addition, I found some interesting websites that span from task management, file transfers, site building to investment plannings and so on. Figured that its a good idea to share them here. I am going to start with free ebooks. There are 2 sites I like to recommend.
I focus on only the books that I want. They are mainly economics, philosophy, mathematics, econometrics. Looking forward to look at physics books in the future. Definitely, you should not expect to obtain exactly the books that you get. But if you keep an open mind with several topics that you do not mind to peruse, then why not? Since its free anyway! (Of course, you have opportunity cost of reading.) Guess its really the time for me to get that Kindle that I always wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment